Extended Care Registration
- Early Morning Care: 7:15 a.m. to 8 a.m. (7:15 a.m. to 9 a.m. on late start Mondays)
- Afternoon Care: 3 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
After School Study Hall: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Extended Care for the MR Campus meets in the multi-purpose building.
- Extended Care for the NE Campus meets in the theater.
- Extended Care for the SAR Campus meets in the cafeteria.
After School Study Hall for middle school students meets in Mr. Gates’ room (Room 213).
Mornings: NO CHARGE
Charges Schedule (you will only be charged for the times your child is present in extended care):
- 3 – 4 p.m. = $8
- 4 – 5 p.m. = $8
- 5 – 5:45 p.m. = $6
* A late fee of $5 per every five minutes will be charged after 5:45 p.m.
Afternoon Fees: $8 per hour
A late fee of $5 per every five minutes will be charged after 5:30 p.m.
Families are billed weekly and it will be added to your FACTS account.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO AFTERNOON EXTENDED CARE ON HALF-DAYS OR TEACHER IN-SERVICE DAYS.
Ben Lippen High School student drivers may drop off their siblings for morning care but they must bring their siblings into the building and sign them in each day. Ben Lippen student drivers must pick up lower school siblings by 3:25 p.m at the MR campus. Any lower school siblings on campus after those set times will be charged for extended care.