Tuesday, October 22
Get to know Ben Lippen School at one of our upcoming open house events!Find Out More
Lower School Falcon Family Fall Festival
November 1, 6 pm - 9 pmDetails
Traffic Patterns for
the 2019-20 School Year
Find out how to drop off and pick up students at our Monticello Road campus.Details
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance