Construction Traffic Plan
Get the drop-off/pick-up routes here!Details
Admissions Open House
November 13 at 9 a.m. (SAR Elementary)
November 15 at 6 p.m. (All School)
Find out what you're missing!Details & Registration
Share the Vision
If you missed it, check out the amazing things God is doing in and through Ben Lippen School.Recap
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2018
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance