State of the School
Check out this year's State of the School Headmaster Address!Watch the Video
Why We Wear Masks
Let each of you look not only to his own interests but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4Watch the Video
Follow us on social media to stay in the know!Get the Links
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2020
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 10 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- International On-Campus Boarding and Homestay