A school that teaches what you model at home.
Learn about the Ben Lippen School difference.Download Our Guide
Announcing The Crest Online School Initiative!
A virtual education taught from a biblical worldview, for full- or part-time students.Learn about The Crest Online
Every Day is an Open House
Admissions is ready to serve families with both personal tours and virtual conferences for all three of our campuses!Tour Today
Equipping Students. Establishing Leaders. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2021
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 10 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- International On-Campus Boarding and Homestay
Alumni College Acceptances
Become a Falcon
Are you interested in learning more about the admission process?