Announcing The Crest Online School Initiative!
A virtual education taught from a biblical worldview, for full- or part-time students.Learn More
A school that teaches what you model at home.
Learn about the Ben Lippen School difference.Download our Guide
New Family Information
To help our new families, we have compiled answers to frequently asked questions.Check It Out
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2020
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 10 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- International On-Campus Boarding and Homestay