Announcing The Crest Online School Initiative!
A virtual education taught from a biblical worldview, for full- or part-time students.Learn More
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube at @BenLippenSchool.Get the Links
New Family Information
To help our new families, we have compiled answers to frequently asked questions.Check It Out
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2020
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 10 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- International On-Campus Boarding and Homestay