School Starts Soon!
The first day of school is August 15 for grades 1 - 12 and August 16 for Pre-K and K5.View the Calendar
August 21, 23, 27, 28
Join us for our upcoming Parent Nights to see Ben Lippen through your students' eyes.Event Details
Share the Vision Recap
If you missed it, check out the amazing things God is doing in and through Ben Lippen School.Learn More
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2017
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance