Coffee with the Headmaster
December 12 at 8:30 a.m.
in the Main Lobby Conference Room at our MR CampusDetails
View the video and photos from our recent Arts and Science Center Dedication Ceremony!Details
Band & Choir Concert
December 12 at 7 p.m.
in the Performing Arts Center at our SAR CampusDetails on Calendar
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance