New Students & Families
Get information about events specifically for you and RSVP for the New Parent Dinner and New Family Tailgate.Details & Registration
The recently-passed coronavirus response bill includes changes to tax law that may impact and benefit your charitable giving in 2020.Find Out More
Virtual Spring Concert & Art Show
There's still time to view this one-of-a-kind Fine Arts event!Check it out
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance