State of the School Address
March 26 at 6:30 p.m.
Join us as Headmaster Fajardo celebrates our successes and casts vision for Ben Lippen School's bright future.RSVP Now
Have you read The Swoop?
The Swoop is Ben Lippen's e-magazine created completely by students.Check it Out!
Cedar Creek Classic
Saturday, March 30
Attend or sponsor our 17th annual
sporting clay event!
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2018
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance