State of the School Address
Monday, March 9, at 6:30 p.m.
Join us for the Headmaster's State of the School address at the new William H. Jones Global Business and IT Center.Details & Registration
View the video and photos from our Arts and Science Center Dedication Ceremony!Details
Spring Sports Season
During the spring sports season, BLS offers baseball, softball, golf, tennis, soccer and track to students grades 6-12.More Info
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance