Check out this video for a fun celebration of our graduating class.Watch the Video
The recently-passed coronavirus response bill includes changes to tax law that may impact and benefit your charitable giving in 2020.Find Out More
State of the School Recap
At this event, we celebrated what God has done and what our future plans are for Ben Lippen.Read More
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance