Announcing The Crest Online School Initiative!
A virtual education taught from a biblical worldview, for full- or part-time students.Learn About The Crest
A school that teaches what you model at home.
Learn about the Ben Lippen School difference.Download our Guide
We will be on Thanksgiving Break from November 20-28. Check out our calendar for all important events.View the Calendar
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2021
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 10 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K3 through 4th Grade
- Middle School 5th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- International On-Campus Boarding and Homestay