Affording Ben Lippen School
As a parent, there are many considerations when it comes to choosing the right education for your child. Does this school align with our family’s values? Is this going to be a safe environment where my child will thrive? Will my children be nurtured and challenged as they grow? And … is it worth the investment?
A Christian education can offer your children things they won’t find in a public school: academics taught from a biblical perspective, and opportunities to glorify God as they learn, serve, and lead. It’s impossible to put a value on those things, but most families wonder how the cost of a private school education will affect their budget and lifestyle.
We want to hear about your strongest priorities and considerations in this decision at Ben Lippen School. For more than 80 years, parents have chosen a Ben Lippen education for their children. What is it that families find so valuable about this investment?
- Your child will practice the Gospel in meaningful ways. He or she will form Christ-centered relationships, demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the field or court, and serve their community.
- Our students cultivate their unique, God-given talents as they explore artistic expression.
- Forming lasting relationships in our healthy, multicultural school environment is one of the most special gifts of an investment with us.
- Students discover God’s purpose for their lives and set goals that align with it. Ben Lippen graduates see a 100% college acceptance rate.
- Even more importantly, your child will develop a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth that is built on biblical understanding.
Affording a Ben Lippen Education
We are committed to making a quality, Christian education accessible to families in the Columbia area. We also recognize that affordability is an important consideration for parents, which is why we offer financial aid assistance, scholarships, and merit-based awards.
Ben Lippen partners with FACTS Grant and Aid, a third-party financial processor for independent schools across the country, to provide financial assistance. Applying for financial assistance does not impact your chance of being accepted at Ben Lippen! That’s because students are accepted before applying for financial assistance.
To Apply For Financial Assistance
- Apply to Ben Lippen School. After you have been accepted and paid your deposit, you can apply for financial assistance.
- Submit your information to FACTS. Their third-party financial aid committee will review your application.
- Receive your award letter! You can accept or decline financial assistance within a two-week period.
Families who are interested in educational loans can explore Your Tuition Solution — a company that offers K-12 educational loans. Your Tuition Solution provides a range of convenient and flexible payment options and affordable fixed rates. Loan amounts up to $50,000 are available and there is no prepayment penalty.
“Being a public school teacher, I always felt the need to have my children attend public schools. My eyes have opened to the importance of faith-based education, especially in today’s world. Sacrifices seem small in comparison to the trade-off for what my son gets at Ben Lippen.” – The Gandy Family
How much does it cost?
As you consider if Ben Lippen School is the right fit for your family, we welcome your questions about tuition, financial aid, payment plans, and whatever else comes to mind. Connect with our admissions team so you can decide with confidence which learning environment is best for your child.
Pre-K3 – Pre-K4 | $8,000
K5 – 4th Grade | $11,000
5th – 8th Grade | $12,250
9th – 12th Grade | $15,000
Pre-K3 – Pre-K4 | $8,280
K5 – 4th Grade | $11,390
5th – 8th Grade | $12,680
9th – 12th Grade | $15,530
Included in Tuition
- Early Morning Care (PreK3-4th)
- Inter-campus shuttle
- Lunch (5th-12th)
- Chromebooks and textbooks
- Middle and High School Clubs
Schedule a Tour
When you and your child experience the school culture at Ben Lippen firsthand, it makes all the difference in understanding everything that is available here. Our campus tours will give you the best sense of what you’re about to invest in and will provide you with the opportunity to connect with someone who can answer your specific questions. Schedule your tour today.