AP Exam Registration
AP Exams will be administered May 1-12, 2023. Exam schedule can be found at https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/exam-dates-and-fees. Students must take the exam on the day and at the time it has been scheduled by the College Board. If you are a homeschooled student, you may arrange to take your AP Exams at Ben Lippen by completing the registration form below. You must also mail in the required fee. Please note the following information:
- Ben Lippen must receive registration and payment no later than January 31, 2023. Registrations received after January 31 will incur an additional charge of $40 which is the late fee charged by College Board.
- Cost is $115 per exam.
- Please mail the required fee to:
Ben Lippen School
Attn: Katie Pink
7401 Monticello Road
Columbia, SC 29203
- Space is limited. Please register early.
- We do not offer accommodations for AP Exams.
- Students are required by College Board to test at Ben Lippen School. We cannot forward exam materials to you.
- Visit www.collegeboard.org/apstudents for detailed information about each of the 13 exams offered at Ben Lippen. You will find course and exam descriptions, sample free-response questions and scoring guidelines, study skills and test-taking tips, and more.
- Students must bring a valid government or school-issued photo ID with you to each exam.