Thank you for your interest in Ben Lippen School! We are a Pre-K to 12th grade Christian school of over 700 students offering challenging academics, a wide variety of co-curricular activities, and the spiritual and social training required to graduate Christian scholars. In addition to being a college preparatory school, Ben Lippen is a "calling" preparatory school that trains students for God's call on their life in college and beyond.
The following information gives an overview of the Day Student Admissions criteria and process. Click here for Boarding Student Admissions Information.
- Family professes faith in Jesus Christ.
- Family is an active member of an evangelical church.
- Family subscribes to and/or supports Ben Lippen's statement of faith and handbook (Lower School, Upper School).
- Student is seeking college entrance as demonstrated by appropriate academic progress.
- Apply - Click here for the online application. A $75 non-refundable application fee is required. Click here for more information before beginning the application.
- Testing - Once the completed application is processed, an appointment will be scheduled for testing.
- Interview - Every family applying for admission will meet with a school principal. Interviews offer parents and principals the opportunity to ask questions and to determine if Ben Lippen is the best fit for the student.
- Notification of acceptance - An acceptance (or declination) letter is mailed within one week after the interview if the student is applying for the current school year. Notification begins March 1 for students applying for next school year. Students who qualify for Sibling and Legacy admissions (children of alumni) are notified beginning February 15.
- Enroll and Register - To guarantee student placement, families have 15 days following acceptance to enroll and register.
Seeing Is Believing - Come and Visit!
The best way to see all that Ben Lippen School has to offer is to come and visit our campuses!
- Admissions Open Houses are held each fall and spring. Click here for details or to register. Contact Kelly Adams for more information.
- Campus Tours provide an in-depth look at Ben Lippen. Click here for more information or to register.
- Students applying for grades 6 through 12 may "shadow" an enrolled student for a full or half day. Contact Kelly Adams to schedule an appointment.
Financial Aid Assistance
- Families seeking financial assistance are encouraged to apply for admission and for financial assistance before February 28. Click here for information about financial assistance.
For information regarding Day Student Admissions, please contact Kelly Adams at (803) 807-4110 or Kelly.Adams@BenLippen.com.