Pastor Jeff Philpott and Pastor Malcolm Walls discuss ethnic reconciliation from a Biblical perspective and the true unity that’s found in Jesus.
- What stood out to you from this conversation and why?
- How does Satan want us to view one another vs. how God wants us to view one another?
- What does Ephesians 2 teach us about ourselves, the gospel, and its application to the church? Check out Ephesians 2:14-17.
- What is your understanding of the third space? What about this description was helpful for you?
- What is one attitude or activity that will help you grow in the area of ethnic/racial reconciliation?
- Pastor Jeff challenged us to learn to listen. Have you had a dialogue(s) with someone from a different background that has shaped your perspective in a positive way? What did you learn and how does that knowledge help you love others better?
- Pastor Malcolm said, “What God is calling us to is not just integration, but reconciliation; which first starts with transformation.” What does this statement mean practically? What is the starting point for true ethnic reconciliation?