In the first session of our Spiritual Emphasis Week, Trevor Miller, Family Pastor at Mt. Horeb UMC, shared from Daniel 3 about how God is the only one deserving of our worship since He alone is “God Most High” (El Elyon).
- What did you appreciate about what Trevor shared and why?
- How do you balance enjoying things without letting them become idols? How do you know when something has become an idol in your life?
- What does Lordship to “God Most High” look like practically?
- Trevor said, “People take notice when you don’t bow the knee.” Can you think of a time when you saw someone take a stand for what was right?
- What did you think about the opportunity to respond to God by bowing down at the end?