In this entirely student-led chapel, five different Ben Lippen students share their testimonies and how God has been at work in their lives.
- What common theme(s) occurred in all 5 student testimonies?
- Cody talked about the need to actively listen to God in order to actively obey God. What are some ways that we can make sure we are listening to God?
- Prescott said that it helped him to know that everything happens for a reason. Where does the Bible support that principle and how should it shape the way we view our own trials?
- In what ways were you encouraged by Kaitlin’s story? How does God’s provision of a loving family for Kaitlin shape the way you view your own family?
- Josh shared about his desire to return home this past summer and his disappointment in not being able to. How did God meet him and what did God teach him through that season?
- Stephanie said that going through struggles with people beside you is much easier than going through them alone. What difference does having people beside you actually make?
- What was your biggest takeaway from today’s chapel?
- Have you ever had the opportunity to share your own grace story? If so, what was that experience like for you?