We are excited to provide face-to-face Christian education for our Ben Lippen students again in the 2021-22 school year! Thanks to the entire Ben Lippen community working together, students in grades Pre-K4 – 12 returned to campus ready to engage on August 11.
As always, our primary goal is the health and safety of our students and employees. With the assistance of our Medical Advisory Committee, our COVID-19 task force has updated our comprehensive on-campus plan so that we may continue as safely and routinely as possible. We are also continuing to communicate regularly with local as well as nationwide heads of school in addition to considering all recommendations from the CDC, DHEC, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
This page is intended to provide the most current COVID-19 protocols throughout the 2021-22 school year. If you have additional questions, please reach out to the administrative assistant for your child’s division:
- Lower School: MR Campus – Donna Branney, Donna.Branney@BenLippen.com
- Lower School: NE Campus – Bekah Wenning, Bekah.Wenning@BenLippen.com
- Lower School: SAR Campus – Gwen Cornwell, Gwen.Cornwell@BenLippen.com
- Middle School – Sara Bonner, Sara.Bonner@BenLippen.com
- High School – Gina Dickinson, Gina.Dickinson@BenLippen.com
Frequently Asked Questions
This document is intended to answer common questions from parents and students. We will continue to add to this list as needed.
Message from the Headmaster: COVID Protocol Update September 1, 2021