Cultivate Giving Campaign
Reaching and Inspiring More Students
Ben Lippen’s greatest asset is our people. Our teachers and coaches are second to none, having inspired students to great heights in spite of aging facilities and limited space. It is now time to ensure that our campus reflects the superior Christian education that Ben Lippen offers while growing the number of students we can impact.
Gifts to our Cultivate campaign will:
- Increase total K-12 enrollment capacity to 900 students with the construction of a 13,000 square foot expansion to the Upper School. The Arts and Science Center will provide:
- eight inspiring classrooms including an Innovation Lab for robotics and engineering, a third chemistry lab, and a visual art studio with pottery kilns and garage door access to natural light,
- a prayer alcove built into the top floor,
- an art gallery in a well-traveled corridor to display work by both Ben Lippen students and local artists,
- room for teachers to plan and collaborate,
- a welcome and reception area with a secure, single point of entry,
- and an elevator to improve accessibility for students and families with injuries or disabilities.
- Offer newly renovated space for discipleship and choir.
- Upfit classrooms, hallways, and bathrooms in the existing building to make a seamless transition between old and new.
- Grow the number of students helped through financial aid.
- Expand academic offerings, professional development, and other priorities normally addressed through annual giving.