Lower School Reminders 11.16.21 (MR)
Good afternoon, Falcon Families!
Please see the following reminders and announcements for this week:
Falcon Fund: Instead of hosting a Boosterthon event this fall, Ben Lippen is asking for parents to give through the Falcon Fund Parent Giving Drive, which runs through November 18. The Falcon Fund raises unrestricted gifts to support the annual operating budget, which includes instructional materials, program support, updated equipment and technology, and professional development for teachers. It impacts every student, on every campus. As is the “norm” for most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating each student, and we rely on charitable donations to bridge the gap. We ask that all Ben Lippen parents give to help us reach the goal of 100% participation. No amount is too big or too small, so please pledge or give today by going to www.benlippen.com/give. Thank you for your generosity!
Operation Christmas Child: Ben Lippen School is supporting Operation Christmas Child by providing boxes for anyone who wants to bless a child this Christmas. Your boxes are due tomorrow, November 17th, in the office.
Thanksgiving Break: Thanksgiving break begins next Monday, November 22. We will return to school on Monday, November 29. We pray that each of your families has a blessed Thanksgiving!
Christmas Performances: Please save the dates for our upcoming Christmas performances in our Performing Arts Center on our Saint Andrews Road campus (500 Saint Andrews Road). First-4th grade students will perform on Tuesday, December 14, at 6:30 pm. Pre-K3- Kindergarten students will perform on Thursday, December 16, at 10:30 am. Please note that the 16th is a half-day and our Pre-k3 through kindergarten students will dismiss from their performance at our Saint Andrews Road campus. The following is what the students should wear for the Christmas program:
- PreK-3 Students are doing their own take home shirt craft
- PreK-4 Students should wear jeans and long sleeve white shirt. – girls can wear white bow
- Kindergarten Wear jeans and Christmasy shirts; or girls can wear a dress and leggings
- 1st grade Students should wear a white long sleeve shirt and jeans
- 2nd-4th grades Wear jeans and Christmasy shirts; or girls can wear a dress and leggings.
Upcoming Half-Days: December 15-17th are half-days for all students. Students will dismiss at 11:45 am and there will be no extended care offered.
PTF Festival: Thank you to our PTF for a great Fall Festival!
- November 22-26 Thanksgiving Break
- December 14 1st- 4th grade Christmas Performance (6:30 pm)
- December 16 PreK-3- Kindergarten Christmas Performance (10:30 am)
- December 15-17 Half-day dismissal (11:45 am for all students
- Dec 20- Jan 3 Christmas Break
- January 4 Classes Resume