Lower School Reminders 3.9.22 (MR)
Headmaster Coffee – Make plans to join Dr. Fajardo at our MR campus this Thursday, March 10, at 8:30 a.m. for Coffee with the Headmaster! All Ben Lippen parents are invited to attend this monthly event during which our headmaster presents relevant information regarding the world of education and provides an opportunity for parents to ask questions about Ben Lippen or education in general.
Lower School Grandparents Day – One of our favorite days of the year is coming up this Friday, March 11th – Grandparents Day! Please see the event schedule below. A dismissal permission slip will be sent home in student folders next week. This is to let us know if your child will be leaving with their grandparent or going to regular car line. Grandparents Day is a half-day of school with dismissal at 11:45 AM. Students should wear campus wear clothes not spirit wear. There will be no after-school care due to the half-day of school. The bus will run on a half-day schedule.
- 8:45 Class Presentations for PK3-1st Grades in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
- 9:15 Classroom Visits, Tours, Refreshments
- 10:00 Class Presentations for 2nd – 4th Grades in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
If the student is in PK3-1st Grade, grandparents will come at 8:45 and stay through classroom visits. If the student is in 2nd-4th Grade, grandparents will come for classroom visits at 9:15 and stay through the presentations. If the grandparent has children in both groups, they are invited to come at 8:45 and stay through the entire event. Due to space limitations, please be reminded that this is a special time for grandparents and their grandchildren.
Daddy Daughter Dance – Special thanks to our parents and PTF who put together the daddy/daughter dance. Pictures have been posted on Vidigami.
State of the School – Please join us at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, March 16, for the virtual State of the School with Headmaster, Tony Fajardo. He will discuss Ben Lippen’s expansion and growth initiatives, facility and program improvements on all our campuses, and what is ahead for Christian education. Register at https://www.benlippen.com/state-of-the-school-registration/.
Teacher Appreciation Week for our Lower, Middle, and HighSchool faculty and staff will be held March 21-25 and we would love your help in making this a special week for our school! You can show your gratitude to these amazing teachers and faculty members by sending in a note of appreciation, signing up to donate needed items, and/or through a monetary donation. No gift is too small! Over the course of the week, our staff will receive breakfast, snacks, gifts, and a catered lunch. Sign-up genius links and instructions for donating are:
- Lower School:
- Donations through Venmo to @BLS-PTF (last four digits are 1390)
- Sign-up genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E094CAEAD2EA0FF2-benlippen
- Middle School:
- Donations through Venmo to @Emily-B-Greenwood (last four digits are 7824) or @EFitts (last four digits are 7014)
- Sign-up genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f4ea4ae2fa5f94-middle1
- High School:
- Donations through Venmo to @BenLippenHighSchoolPTF
- Sign-up genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B45A9AB2CA6FB6-upper
Thank you in advance for your help in showing all of our teachers and staff how loved and appreciated they are by our families! From the Ben Lippen School Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
- March 10 Headmaster Coffee at MR 8:30 a.m.
- March 11 Grandparents Day – 8:45 a.m.
- March 11 Half-day Dismissal – 11:45 a.m.
- March 14 NO SCHOOL
- March 16 State of the School – 8:00 p.m.
- March 21-25 Teacher Appreciation Week