Lower School Reminders 4.26.22 (SAR)
Please see the reminders below:
Spring Fling: Join us on Thursday, May 12th, for the Lower School Spring Fling! First through fourth graders will share musical performances beginning at 5:30. Artwork from every lower school student (PK3 – 4th grade) will be displayed in our Art Gallery in the gym. We will also have food trucks, games, and tons of fun on the field. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and we will see you there! Please see the flyer below.
April 29 – Half day of School: Just a reminder that this Friday, April 29 is a half-day of school with dismissal at 11:45 AM. There will be no after-school care on this day and the bus will run on a half-day schedule.
Ukrainian Service Project: Just a reminder that the lower school is collecting small toys, pacifiers, and teethers through this Friday for families in Ukraine. There is a box for these items in the lower school lobby. Please join us as we support the children and families in Ukraine during this difficult time.
Field Days: The dates for field days are listed below. If you would like to volunteer, please see the links below to sign up.
- Monday, May 9th – 1st grade – 4th grade (10am- 12:30pm) https://forms.gle/G6HMX9NSh2mFUu6u6
- Monday, May 16th – Pre-K3-Kindergarten (10am-Noon) https://forms.gle/JW7oxuN9y6UNntya9
MAP Testing: Please note that our kindergarten through fourth-grade students will complete MAP testing the week of May 9th.
- April 25-28 3rd/4th ERB Testing
- April 29 Half-Day (no after school care on these days)
- May 5-7 Lion King Kids
- May 9 1st-4th Grade Field Day
- May 9-13 K-4th MAP Testing
- May 12 Spring Fling
- May 16 PK3-K5 Field Day
- May 24 Fourth Grade Promotion
- May 23-25 Half-Days (no after school care on these days)