Lower School Reminders 5.11.22 (MR)
Spring Fling: Join us TOMORROW, May 12, for the Lower School Spring Fling that will be held at our Monticello Road campus! First through fourth graders will share musical performances beginning at 5:30. Artwork from every lower school student (PK3 – 4th grade) will be displayed in our Art Gallery in the high school gym. We will also have food trucks, games, and tons of fun on the field. Mrs. Swift will have a book table with books for sale for $.25! Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs and blankets, and we will see you there!
Field Days: Thank you to Coach Hamner for all of your hard work on our 1st-4th grade Field Day that was held this past Monday. We are excited that our PK3-K5 students will get to experience their Field Day on Monday, May 16. Please see the reminders below:
Monday, May 16, PK3-Kindergarten (10AM-1:00PM)
- Students are to wear their P.E. uniforms/Friday wear (Don’t forget to apply sunscreen)
- Students are to bring a disposable lunch and water bottle (please label). Lunch will not be provided.
- Parent volunteers may pick up their children from Field Day. Please sign out your child from their teacher.
May 23-25 – Half days of School: Just a reminder that the last week of school, May 23-25, are half days with dismissal at 11:45 AM. There will be no after-school care on these days and the bus will run on a half-day schedule.
- May 12 Spring Fling
- May 16 PK3-K5 Field Day
- May 24 Fourth Grade Promotion (9:00 AM)
- May 23-25 Half Days (No extended care)
- May 25 Last Day of School (Dismissal at 11:45)
- May 27 High School Graduation