Lower School Reminders 5.11.22 (NE)
Good afternoon, Falcon Families!
Please see the reminders below:
Spring Fling: Join us TOMORROW, May 12, for the Lower School Spring Fling that will be held at our Monticello Road campus! First through fourth graders will share musical performances beginning at 5:30. Artwork from every lower school student (PK3 – 4th grade) will be displayed in our Art Gallery in the gym. We will also have food trucks, games, and tons of fun on the field. Mrs. Swift will have a book table with books for sale for $.25! Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs and blankets and we will see you there!
Field Days: Thank you to Coach Hamner for all of your hard work on our 1st-4th grade Field Day that was held this past Monday. We are excited that our PK3-K5 students will get to experience their Field day on Monday, May 16. Please see the reminders below:
Monday, May 16, PK3-Kindergarten (10AM-1:00PM)
- Students will leave the NE campus by bus to the MR campus at 9:30AM and will return to the NE by bus by 1:00PM.
- Students are to wear their P.E. uniforms/Friday Wear (Don’t forget to apply sunscreen)
- Students are to bring a disposable lunch and water bottle (please label)
- Parent volunteers may pick up their children from Field Day. Please sign out your child from their teacher.
May 23-25 – Half days of School: Just a reminder that the last week of school, May 23-25, are half days of school with dismissal at 11:45 AM. There will be no after-school care on these days.
- May 12 Spring Fling
- May 16 PK3-K5 Field Day
- May 18 Kindergarten Chapel
- May 23-25 Half Days (No extended care)
- May 25 Last Day of School (Dismissal at 11:45)
Bekah WenningSchool Nurse Administrative Assistant Ben Lippen School 803-807-4500 Phone 803-744-1387 Fax Bekah.Wenning@BenLippen.com