Lower School Reminders 8.17.21 (NE)
Hello Falcon Families!
Our first few days have flown by. We sure hope that your children have enjoyed our first few days as much as we have! Please see the following Tuesday reminders for this week:
Parent Night: Parent Night will be held on Monday, August 23 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. This evening is an opportunity for parents of students in grades PK4 – 1st to visit their child’s classroom and to hear from their teacher about the upcoming school year. Parents with more than one child will have the opportunity to visit multiple classrooms.
Car line/ After-school Care Changes: Just a reminder to notify the office (Bekah.Wenning@BenLippen.com or 803-807-4500) with any dismissal changes before 2:30 PM. If you email or leave a message, I will always reply to confirm receipt of the change.
Car Line Reminders:Please see a few reminders regarding carline.
- Your child should not exit your vehicle until you are stopped at a cone.
- Parents should remain in the vehicle and students should exit and enter on the passenger side of the vehicle. This is for the safety of the teachers and students in car line.
- Please remember there is no cell phone use during car line.
NE Clubs: The following clubs will be offered at the NE campus for the Fall semester. Watch for more detailed information to be sent home next week in Tuesday Folders.
- Soccer Shots Pre-K4-1st: Mondays from 3:00- 3:40 PM
- Flour Power (Cooking Class) K5-1: Thursdays from 3:15-4:30 PM
- Youth Development Soccer (1st Grade): A flyer was sent home in your communication folder.
- August 23 Lower School Parent Night – 6:00PM
- August 30 MAP Testing K5-1st
- September 6 No School – Labor Day
School Nurse/ Administrative Assistant