Middle School Elective Requests
Dear Middle School Parents,
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer together! We miss seeing you on campus and can’t wait until August.
Many of you have been waiting anxiously to choose your Fine Arts and World Language classes for next year, and the time has come. To make your requests for the 20-21 school year please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your RenWeb account by going to www.renweb.com. Look for the blue Log In button in the upper right corner and select ParentsWeb from the dropdown menu. Enter your login information; our District Code is BLS-SC.
- In the gold menu on the left side, choose Student.
- Under Student, choose Course Request.
- Look for your middle school student’s name at the top and choose the correct child using the dropdown menu.
- Make your choices.
- Click on the SAVE button at the bottom.
- When the screen refreshes, look for this message at the top: Updated Course Requests!
- You are finished!
Please keep in mind that these are requests and do not guarantee a place in the requested class. We promise to do the very best we can to accommodate each request but sometimes students receive their second choice.
Schedules will be released later in the summer. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know!
Have a great week,
(803) 807-4116 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax