Middle School: Important Notes for This Week and Wishes for a Merry Christmas!
Dear Middle School Parents,
Good afternoon! We hope that everyone is doing well and that you are looking forward to Christmas Break, which begins this Friday (12/17). School will resume for students on Tuesday, January 4, with a regular school day (8:10 am – 3:15 pm).
As we look ahead to the break, here are a few important notes and reminders:
- Don’t forget, this Wednesday (12/15), Thursday (12/16), and Friday (12/17) are ½ days of school at Ben Lippen. Middle School students will dismiss promptly at noon on those days. As always, please note that there will not be an After School Study Hall offered on ½ days. Please make arrangements to pick your children up at noon this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Thank you!
- Christmas Break begins at Noon on Friday, December 17th. Classes resume at 8:10 am on Tuesday, January 4th, which will be a regular day of school.
- The dress code for Middle School for the rest of this week will be Tuesday-Thursday: Jeans and normal “BLS Friday wear” (BLS shirts), Friday: Jeans and BLS or Christmas-themed shirts!
- THANK YOU! Very special thanks to everyone who contributed to our Middle School “Spirit (of Giving) Week” beanie, gloves, and blanket drive to support Oliver Gospel Mission! We had a HUGE turnout for this project, and your generosity will no doubt be a tremendous blessing to many in our community this Christmas! As of this morning, our Middle School raised 141 new beanies, 138 sets of new gloves, and 118 new blankets. We also were gifted with a handful of other useful items (new jackets, socks, and scarves) that will be donated as well! THANK YOU FOR GIVING GENEROUSLY! Many lives will be impacted by your contributions!
- From Mrs. Bonner: Please remember that Middle School Lost-and-Found items will be displayed outside the MS Office through tomorrow (Tuesday, December 14)!
In closing, we want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Our team is thankful for the opportunity to serve you and your children in the ministry of Christian education here at Ben Lippen. We pray that everyone has a safe and restful holiday season with family and friends. Blessings to you and your family as we keep HIM at the forefront of all that this holiday season represents!
Middle School Principal