Middle School: International Week (Jan 21-Feb 4)
Good morning, Middle School Families and Students,
Please see the descriptions below and the attached flyer for details about each day. Students are invited to dress up each day and may wear jeans as a part of their themed attire.
If a student chooses not to participate in the dress-up day, they should wear regular Campus Wear.
- Monday, January 31: HS/MS Dress-up Theme: Tourist Day – Dressing like a tourist is easy! A bright Hawaiian shirt is a classic look, but neon prints and souvenir t-shirts are also great shirt options. Slip into a pair of white crew socks and strap your sandals over them to create an iconic tourist vibe. Don’t forget accessories like fanny packs, leis, straw hats, and multiple cameras to tie your look together!
- Tuesday, February 1: HS/MS Dress-up Theme: Lunar New Year – Dress up like a tiger or in red and gold.
- Wednesday, February 2: HS/MS Dress-up Theme: Christmas Around the World – Dress in your favorite country’s traditional Christmas clothing!
- Thursday, February 3: HS/MS Dress-up Theme: Holi – Dress in your brightest colors! Neon or vibrant colors to represent Holi’s colorful party that celebrates the arrival of Spring!
- Friday, February 4: HS/MS Dress-up Theme: Flag Colors Day – Dress with your flight group to represent your flight group’s flag’s colors!
Looking forward to a lot of fun as we celebrate International Week together!
Middle School Administrative Assistant