Middle School: New Student Orientation, Open Campus and Class Schedules
Dear BLS Middle School Parents,
I wanted to reach out to you this afternoon with a few important reminders as we look ahead to tomorrow’s New Student Orientation and Open Campus.
All Rising 6th-Graders and New 7th– and 8th-Graders (9 – 11 a.m.)
- New Student Orientation will begin at 9 a.m. in the Dining Hall/Cafeteria.
- This event is for all new students and all rising-6th-Graders.
- Students will receive general information, take a campus tour (does not include the new Arts and Science Center), and have an opportunity to meet teachers and new friends.
- Please dress comfortably, but appropriately.
- There is no need to bring the school-issued iPad.
- The orientation will conclude at 11 a.m.
Returning 7th– and 8th-Graders (9 a.m. – Noon)
- Open Campus
- Students are welcome to visit campus (does not include the new Arts and Science Center) and to reconnect with teachers.
- Student schedules are available through RenWeb.
- Please note that some schedules have changed slightly since they were first released in late July. We encourage you to check your child’s schedule for any possible changes.
- We do not anticipate any further adjustments to schedules moving forward. However, we do encourage everyone to check the schedule again prior to the first day of school.
- All students will be assigned a locker (8th-Graders) or a cubby (6th and 7th-Graders) for their belongings.
- Lockers and cubbies are assigned based on Study Hall classrooms (last period of the day).
- 8th-Grade lockers are located outside of the indoor classrooms. Assignments and combinations will be available for 8th-Graders beginning tomorrow morning.
- 6th– and 7th-Graders should receive a cubby in their Study Hall by the first day of school.
We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning! Please let us know if you have additional questions!
Middle School Principal
Ben Lippen School