Middle School Reminder: Ben Lippen School Service Opportunity
Good Afternoon, Middle School Families,
Just a reminder that all divisions at Ben Lippen School are participating in a meaningful service opportunity for a school-wide service project. Currently, all divisions are collecting new clothing items for children in Ukraine. Participation is optional and items will be collected through next week.
This project is especially meaningful to Ben Lippen because we have a family from Ukraine with a middle school student and a high school student at Ben Lippen this year. The family is connected to several church organizations in Ukraine and they will ship the donations overseas.
Currently, there is a big need for Ukrainians for spring and summer clothing for children. People were not able to take all of their clothes with them when they evacuated and buying clothing in large quantities in Ukraine is very difficult.
Here is the service project information:
- Collecting NEW items for the Ukrainian people
- Collection Dates: Tuesday, April 19, through Friday, April 29
- Collections Per Division:
- Lower School – Small toys, pacifiers, and teethers
- Middle School – Spring/summer clothing (ages 0-6 years old)
- High School – Spring/summer clothing (ages 7-15 years old)
- Donation Drop-off Locations:
- Lower School lobbies
- Middle School Office
- SRC in the High School
- Members of the Middle School Junior Honor Society will sort the donations and prepare them to ship.
Thank you for your support!
Middle School Director of Academics and Faculty