Middle School: Reminders For Next Week (Last Day for Grades 5-7, Dress Code, Schedule, and No After School Study Hall)
Dear Middle School Parents,
I hope everyone is doing well as we move into the closing days of another great year together at Ben Lippen!
I wanted to send you a few quick reminders as we look ahead to next week’s schedule…
First, please make note that the FINAL DAY OF SCHOOL for students in 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades is Tuesday, May 24th!
- Dress Code: Students may wear Friday attire next Monday and Tuesday (unless otherwise noted for different activities for the various grade levels).
- No After School Study Hall: As with all other ½ days, there will be no After School Study Hall available next week. All students should be picked up at Noon on Monday and Tuesday.
- Monday, May 23: 1/2 day of school (dismissal at Noon for Middle School)…No After School Study Hall
- Tuesday, May 24: 1/2 day of school (dismissal at Noon for Middle School)…this is the LAST DAY for 5th, 6th, and 7th Graders!…No After School Study Hall
- Wednesday, May 25: 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony (NO SCHOOL FOR 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades)
One final reminder, please don’t forget about our Lost and Found tables which will be set up tomorrow and Thursday in front of the Middle School Office.
Thank you for another outstanding year together and, as always, GO FALCONS!
Middle School Principal