Middle School Spiritual Life Challenge: Friday, September 13
Dear Middle School Parents,
It’s hard to believe that we are already wrapping up our 3rd week of school! We have experienced a fantastic start to the year and we are so excited to see what The Lord has in store for our students and staff in the months ahead!
I wanted to reach out to you this morning with some information pertaining to an important event that will take place next week.
Next Friday (September 13th) our Middle School students will participate in our annual BLS Spiritual Life Challenge! This will be a day filled with fun group activities and opportunities for our students and staff to learn, grow, and be challenged in our relationship with Christ!
Here are some important notes regarding this special event:
- Students should arrive at school at the regular time next Friday (9/13). After taking attendance, we will quickly load the busses and travel to Gaston, SC for a fun day at Bethel Christian Camp! We will return to campus by 3:15 pm that afternoon.
- Students will receive a Ben Lippen Spiritual Life Challenge t-shirt to wear with their respective grade level.
- A pizza lunch, drinks, and light snacks will be provided for students.
- Permission slips and waiver forms are attached to this email. Please return both of these right away to your child’s Reading Break teacher.
- Our speaker, Ben Lippen School Spiritual Life Director Chad Burnett, will share God’s Word and a spiritual challenge for the coming year with our students and staff!
- Activities that day will include games, class challenges, and lake activities during our free time! Please be sure to read, sign, and return BOTH the permission form and the waiver!
- Students should dress comfortably. They should wear their Spiritual Life Challenge t-shirts that the school provides. Appropriate athletic pants/shorts are allowed, but please avoid spandex, leggings, or yoga pants. Everyone should wear tennis shoes that day.
- For swimming activities (optional), we respectfully request modest and appropriate swimsuits for our young men and young ladies. Per our policies, for young ladies who plan to swim, we request 1-piece suits, or that a dark t-shirt be worn over 2-piece suits while swimming. If you plan to swim, don’t forget your towel!
Again, please return BOTH the permission slip and the waiver as soon as possible. We are looking forward to a great day of fun and spiritual growth for our Middle School next Friday!
Middle School Principal