NE Campus Reminders 3.21.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Children’s Author Visit Tomorrow: Students should arrive on time tomorrow to catch the bus to SAR for a visit from children’s author, Jeryl Christmas. She will be speaking to the PreK3-2nd grade classes. Please let Mrs. Parks know if your child will NOT attend school tomorrow.
- Read Across Ben Lippen Week: Ben Lippen Lower School is celebrating literacy THIS week. Students are allowed to dress up following each days’ theme and on Friday students may dress as a book character. An informational flyer is attached to this email.
- Falcon Feast: April Falcon Feast order forms have been sent home today and are due with payment by this Monday, March 27th.
- Message from PTF: The PTF is excited to provide lunch to our teachers and staff on Thursday, March 30th. To allow them time to enjoy their lunch and fellowship together, we’re looking for parent volunteers to cover lunch duty at each campus on March 30th from 11:25-12:30 at SAR and Monticello Road and from 12:00-12:30 at the NE Campus. Please review the sign-up slots and consider volunteering your time if you’re able.
- Message from our Art Teacher: HELP NEEDED with Spring Fling Student Art Exhibit! Mrs. Cathy Toburen is looking for volunteers to help prepare and hang student artwork for the Spring Fling on April 20 -21. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up on SIGN UP GENIUS. Thank you!
- Vidigami Link for Grandparents Day: Grandparents Day was such a special time and a HUGE success! A link for pictures taken throughout the morning can be found here.
- Camp Invention: Flyers have been sent home today with information on how to register your child for Ben Lippen School’s Camp Invention (Invent.org/Camp).WHEN: JUNE 12 – 15, 8AM-4PM
WHERE: MR Campus
WHO: Grades 1-6
COST: $260 (before discount)
- Ben Lippen Athletics Youth Development League: Registration is now open here for boys and girls grades 1-4 for Golf and Basketball. Golf (1st – 4th grade) is Monday & Wednesday and begins March 20th. Basketball for 1st & 2ndgrade is Monday & Wednesday and begins March 27th. Please communicate with Mrs. Parks if your child will ride the bus from the NE campus to MR.
- Come to the Table: Join us THIS Saturday, March 25th at 6pm for an evening of community, celebration, and vision casting. During this evening under the lights, guests will enjoy appetizers, dinner, dessert, live music by very talented students, and an auction. Dr. Fajardo will also share the vision for the future of Ben Lippen School.
If you would like to volunteer or have an item or experience to donate for the auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the following link to add your name to the Waitlist:
- Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball: SIGN UP FORMS ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY, MARCH 24th.WHEN: Saturday, April 1st 6-8pm
WHERE: MR campus gymnasium
WHO: PK3-4th grade boys are invited to bring their mom, aunt, grandmother, or special female guest.
- WIN Summer Camps: Make plans to join in all the Fun, Fundamentals and Faith at the Ben Lippen Athletics WIN Summer Sports Camps! Registration information can be found here.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming
2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 25 Come to the Table event
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
April 1 Mother/Son Night
April 7-14 Spring Break – Classes resume April 17th
April 24 PK3-K5 Field Day
May 1 1st – 4th Field Day
May 10 Half Day of school – dismissal at 11:45am
May 11-12 No school
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax