NE Campus Reminders: 4.18.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Spring Fling:
What: Music and Art show THIS Friday, April 21
When: 5:30pm Music Performances 1st-4th grade (Football field)
6:00pm Art Show PK3-4th grade (Gymnasium)
Where: Monticello Road Campus
Why: To honor the Lord and celebrate what students have been
working on Spring Semester
- Message from our Art Teacher: HELP NEEDED with Spring Fling Student Art Exhibit! Mrs. Cathy Toburen is looking for volunteers to help prepare and hang student artwork for the Spring Fling on April 20 -21. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up on SIGN UP GENIUS. Thank you!
- Seussical Kids Musical: Ben Lippen Fine Arts presents Seussical Kids, a musical featuring students in 3rd and 4th grades. The show premieres May 4-6 at 7:00pm at the Performing Arts Center (500 St. Andrews Road). Tickets will go on sale at benlippen.com/seussicalkids/ for FOFA members Monday, April 24, Families of Cast & Crew Tuesday, April 25, and the General Public Wednesday, April 26.
- Important Calendar Change: Wednesday, May 10th is a half-day of school with no aftercare provided. Thursday, May 11th and Friday, May 12th school will be closed. The change in the calendar is due to limited parking and security issues during a CIU Track event.
- Ben Lippen Booster Club Golf Tournament: On Monday, May 15th, the Ben Lippen Booster Club is hosting its first golf tournament to benefit all sports at all levels. If you like to golf, want to advertise your business, or desire more time with your school family, the Falcon Scramble is for you! Please see the attached flier for instructions on registering to play or to sign up as a corporate sponsor. Questions can be directed to BenLippenBoosterClub@gmail.com.
- Cooking and Art Camp: Calling all rising K5 – 5th Graders for Cooking and Art FUN June 5-8 from 9am-3pm at the SAR Campus. Register your child by scanning the QR code on the flyer previously sent home. The registration fee for the camp is $275. Please email Gwen.Cornwell@Benlippen.com with additional questions.
- Camp Invention: Flyers were previously sent home with information on how to register your child for Ben Lippen School’s Camp Invention (Invent.org/Camp).
WHEN: JUNE 12 – 15, 8AM-4PM
WHERE: MR Campus
WHO: Grades 1-6
COST: $260 (before discount)
- WIN Summer Camps: Make plans to join in all the Fun, Fundamentals and Faith at the Ben Lippen Athletics WIN Summer Sports Camps! Registration information can be found here.
- Clothes Closet Volunteers Needed: Please click on the following link if you can help. All volunteers will be able to choose 3 items of clothing at no charge.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming 2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
BL Booster Club Golf Tournament 2
April 21 Spring Fling
April 24 PK3-K5 Field Day
May 1 1st – 4th Field Day
May 4-6 Lower School Musical
May 10 Half Day of school – dismissal at 11:45am
May 11-12 No school