NE Campus Reminders: 4.26.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Falcon Feast: May Falcon Feast order forms are due now. Please return all orders no later than tomorrow, Wednesday April 26th. Lunch orders will be placed with the vendors tomorrow, so no additional order forms will be able to be accepted after that date.
- Spring Fling: A huge thank you to our wonderful Art and Music teachers, Mrs. Toburen and Mrs. Sawyer, for all of their hard work in making last week’s Spring Fling a huge success! We also want to thank our PTF for setting up the food and games. We are proud of our students and all their hard work.
- Field Day: Field Day for 1st and 2nd grades is Monday, May 1st at the MR campus
- Students will travel by bus from the NE campus at 9:20AM and will return to the NE campus by 1:30PM.
- Students are to wear their P.E. uniforms/Friday Wear and tennis shoes. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen!
- Students are to bring a disposable lunch and disposable water bottle. Please label each of these items with your child’s name.
- Parent volunteers may pick up their children from Field Day. Please sign your child out from their teacher.
- Message from our Librarian (Mrs. L.): Thank you to those that visited our Paperpie (formerly known as Usborne Books & More) Book Table at the Spring Fling on Friday! The online shopping will remain open until Friday if you’d still like to make orders. The link for online shopping is https://a10844.paperpie.com/2528625. Remember that our school receives 50% back in free books!
- Seussical Kids Musical: Ben Lippen Fine Arts presents Seussical Kids, a musical featuring students in 3rd and 4th grades. The show premieres May 4-6 at 7:00pm at the Performing Arts Center (500 St. Andrews Road). Tickets will go on sale at benlippen.com/seussicalkids/ for FOFA members Monday, April 24, Families of Cast & Crew Tuesday, April 25, and the General Public Wednesday, April 26.
- Important Calendar Change: Wednesday, May 10th is a half-day of school with no aftercare provided. Thursday, May 11th and Friday, May 12th school will be closed. The change in the calendar is due to limited parking and security issues during a CIU Track event.
- Ben Lippen Booster Club Golf Tournament: On Monday, May 15th, the Ben Lippen Booster Club is hosting its first golf tournament to benefit all sports at all levels. If you like to golf, want to advertise your business, or desire more time with your school family, the Falcon Scramble is for you! Questions can be directed to BenLippenBoosterClub@gmail.com.
- Cooking and Art Camp: Calling all rising K5 – 5th Graders for Cooking and Art FUN June 5-8 from 9am-3pm at the SAR Campus. Register your child by scanning the QR code on the flyer previously sent home. The registration fee for the camp is $275. Please email Gwen.Cornwell@Benlippen.com with additional questions.
- Camp Invention: Flyers were previously sent home with information on how to register your child for Ben Lippen School’s Camp Invention (Invent.org/Camp).
WHEN: JUNE 12 – 15, 8AM-4PM
WHERE: MR Campus
WHO: Grades 1-6
COST: $260 (before discount)
- WIN Summer Camps: Make plans to join in all the Fun, Fundamentals and Faith at the Ben Lippen Athletics WIN Summer Sports Camps! Registration information can be found here.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming 2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
May 1 1st – 4th Field Day
May 4-6 Lower School Musical
May 10 Half Day of school – dismissal at 11:45am
May 11-12 No school
May 24 Last Day of School
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax