NE Campus Reminders: 5.2.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Field Day: A huge thank you to Coach Brooker for all his hard work in making our Field Days a huge success! We also want to thank our parents that volunteered their time. Field Day would not have been possible without your support!
- Seussical Kids Musical: Ben Lippen Fine Arts presents Seussical Kids, a musical featuring students in 3rd and 4th grades. The show premieres THIS Thursday May 4-6 at 7:00pm at the Performing Arts Center (500 St. Andrews Road). Tickets are on sale at benlippen.com/seussicalkids/
- MAP Testing: MAP testing for 2nd grade will take place tomorrow, Wed, May 3rd and Fri, May 5th. First grade testing is Mon/Tues, May 8th & 9th. Details have been/will be communicated by your child’s teacher.
- Important Calendar Change: Next Wednesday, May 10th is a half-day of school with no aftercare provided. Thursday, May 11th and Friday, May 12th school will be closed. The change in the calendar is due to limited parking and security issues during a CIU Track event.
- Ben Lippen Booster Club Golf Tournament: On Monday, May 15th, the Ben Lippen Booster Club is hosting its first golf tournament to benefit all sports at all levels. If you like to golf, want to advertise your business, or desire more time with your school family, the Falcon Scramble is for you! Questions can be directed to BenLippenBoosterClub@gmail.com.
- Cooking and Art Camp: Calling all rising K5 – 5th Graders for Cooking and Art FUN June 5-8 from 9am-3pm at the SAR Campus. Register your child by scanning the QR code on the flyer previously sent home. The registration fee for the camp is $275. Please email Gwen.Cornwell@Benlippen.com with additional questions.
- Camp Invention: Flyers were previously sent home with information on how to register your child for Ben Lippen School’s Camp Invention (Invent.org/Camp).
WHEN: JUNE 12 – 15, 8AM-4PM
WHERE: MR Campus
WHO: Grades 1-6
COST: $260 (before discount)
- WIN Summer Camps: Make plans to join in all the Fun, Fundamentals and Faith at the Ben Lippen Athletics WIN Summer Sports Camps! Registration information can be found here.
May 4-6 Lower School Musical
May 10 Half Day of school – dismissal at 11:45am
May 11-12 No school
May 18: Kindergarten Promotion
May 24 Last Day of School
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax