NE Campus Update: 1.24.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- 2023-2024 Re-Enrollment: Re-enrollment is not an automatic process. You will need to re-enroll each student and pay a $500 deposit to secure your child(ren)’s space(s). If your circumstances have changed and you will not be returning, please select “will not enroll.” Please be sure to click the SUBMIT button at the end. The deadline for re-enrollment is January 31, 2023. After that date, all unsecured seats will be open to the public. Please contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for the Lower School, with any questions at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
- MAP testing: MAP testing is ongoing this week for K5-2nd grade lower school students. Refer to the information from your child’s teacher for details.
- International Week: Ben Lippen School will celebrate International Week next week January 30th – February 3rd. Lower School students are invited to wear cultural attire from a country of their choice on Friday, February 3rd. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- Falcon Feast: Falcon Feast order forms, along with payment, are due now. Please make note of the field trip dates to avoid ordering lunch when your child will not be on campus.
- Message from PTF: Please mark your calendars and save the dates for the following PTF special events.
February 25: Daddy – Daughter Dance
March 27- 31: Teacher Appreciation Week
More information will be coming home soon about each of these events!
- Beauty and the Beast: Ben Lippen Fine Arts is excited to present Disney’s Beauty and the Beast featuring students in grades 9-12. Performances are Feb 9-11 at 7pm at the Ben Lippen School Performing Arts Center (500 St. Andrews Road). Tickets will go on sale to the general public at BenLippen.com/BeautyAndTheBeast on Wednesday, February 1stat 9am.
- Afterschool Clubs: Extracurricular clubs are in full swing, but it’s not too late to sign up. See the registration information sent home previously in your child’s folder.
-Mondays: Soccer Shots (PK4-K5), ongoing
-Wednesdays: Ballet (PK4-2nd), begins tomorrow 1/25 for an 11 week “minimester”
-Thursdays: Karate (PK4-2nd), ongoing
-BL Athletics Youth Development on Mondays and Wednesdays (1st & 2nd). Football
begins the week of February 6th.
Jan 23-27 MAP testing (K5-2nd)
Jan 30-Feb 3 International Week
Feb 9-11 Beauty and the Beast Production, featuring students in grades 9-12
Feb 25 Daddy/Daughter Dance
March 10 Grandparent’s Day – Half day of school
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax