NE Campus Updates: 1.31.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- 2023-2024 Re-Enrollment: The deadline for re-enrollment is today January 31, 2023. After today, all unsecured seats will be open to the public. Re-enrollment is not an automatic process. You will need to re-enroll each student and pay a $500 deposit to secure your child(ren)’s space(s). If your circumstances have changed and you will not be returning, please select “will not enroll.” Please be sure to click the SUBMIT button at the end. Please contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for the Lower School, with any questions at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
- International Week: Ben Lippen School is celebrating International Week this week January 30th – February 3rd. Lower School students are invited to wear cultural attire from a country of their choice on Friday, February 3rd. Please see the attached flyer for more information about the week.
- Beauty and the Beast: Ben Lippen Fine Arts is excited to present Disney’s Beauty and the Beast featuring students in grades 9-12. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. and can be purchased at BenLippen.com/BeautyandtheBeastPerformances are Feb 9, 10 & 11 at 7:30pm at the Ben Lippen School Performing Arts Center (500 St. Andrews Road).
- Fireflies Reading Program: Ben Lippen Lower School is participating in the Columbia Fireflies Reading Program. Your child will have the opportunity to improve their reading skills and earn a FREE ticket to a Fireflies baseball game. The reading program is from Wednesday, February 1st to Friday, March 10th. More information can be found in your child’s folder.
- Message from PTF: Please mark your calendars and save the dates for the following PTF special events.
February 25, 6:30-8:30pm: Daddy – Daughter Sweetheart Dance (See attached flyer for details)
March 27- 31: Teacher Appreciation Week
More information will be coming home soon about each of these events!
- Afterschool Clubs: Extracurricular clubs are in full swing!BL Athletics Youth Development Football begins next week! It will take place at the MR campus on Mondays and Wednesdays for our 1st and 2nd grade students.
-Mondays: Soccer Shots (PK4-K5)
-Wednesdays: Ballet (PK4-2nd)
-Thursdays: Karate (PK4-2nd)
Jan 30-Feb 3 International Week
Feb 9-11 Beauty and the Beast Production, featuring students in grades 9-12
Feb 17 & 20 No School (Teacher Work Day/President’s Day)
Feb 25 Daddy/Daughter Dance
March 10 Grandparent’s Day – Half day of school
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
April 1 Mother/Son Night
2023 Daddy Daughter WESTERN dance permission form (1)
International Week Flyer 2023
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax