NE Campus Updates: 2.21.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Falcon Feast Order Forms: March Falcon Feast order forms have been sent home in folders today. Please return the order forms, along with payment, no later than Monday, February 27th.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming
2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
- Parenting Summit: Save the date for our next Parenting Summit THIS Thursday, February 23rd 8:30-10am at the William H. Jones Center @ CIU
- Did you know that 11% of school aged children are diagnosed with ADHD? Ben Lippen School recognizes that while there are many advantages to ADHD, there can also be challenges. This Parenting Summit is designed to increase parents’ understanding of ADHD, as well as share strategies to improve life at home and school.
- Leah Danford, PhD and Trisha Kirkland, LPC will share from their professional training and personal experiences to help parents feel better equipped to guide their students.
- Daddy/Daughter Sweetheart Dance (Western Night):
Please return the registration form, along with payment, no later than tomorrow, Wednesday February 22nd.
Save the date for THIS Saturday, February 25th 6:30-8:30pm at the Ben Lippen School Gymnasium (MR campus). PK3-4th grade girls are invited to bring their dad, grandfather, uncle, or special male guest. Cost is $25 per family. Please return the registration form and payment by Tuesday, February 21st. See attached flyer for details.
- Grandparents’ Day: Ben Lippen Lower School will celebrate Grandparents’ Day on Friday, March 10th, which is also a half day of school. The morning will begin with grade level presentations at 8:45am and will be followed by classroom visits and refreshments at 9:15am. An invitation is attached for your convenience.
- Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball: Save the date for the Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball game Saturday, April 1st 6-8pm at the MR campus gymnasium. PK3-4th grade boys are invited to bring their mom, aunt, grandmother, or special female guest. A flyer has been sent home in your child’s folder today.
- Fireflies Reading Program: Ben Lippen Lower School is participating in the Columbia Fireflies Reading Program. Your child will have the opportunity to improve their reading skills and earn a FREE ticket to a Fireflies baseball game. The reading program is from Wednesday, February 1st to Friday, March 10th. Our school’s game date is Sunday, May 7that 6:05pm. Additional tickets may be purchased at a discounted rate of $10 per person.
Feb 25 Daddy/Daughter Dance
March 10 Grandparents’ Day – Half day of school
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
April 1 Mother/Son Night
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax