NE Campus Updates: 3.14.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Ben Lippen Athletics Youth Development League: Registration is now open here for boys and girls grades 1-4 for Golf and Basketball. Golf (1st – 4th grade) is Monday & Wednesday and begins March 20th. Basketball for 1st & 2ndgrade is Monday & Wednesday and begins March 27th. Please communicate with Mrs. Parks if your child will ride the bus from the NE campus to MR.
- Read Across Ben Lippen Week: Ben Lippen Lower School will celebrate literacy on March 20-24th. Students are allowed to dress up following each days’ theme and on Friday students may dress as a book character. An informational flyer has previously been sent home with your child and is attached to this email.
- Children’s Author to visit Ben Lippen School: Children’s author, Jeryl Christmas, will visit on Wednesday, March 22nd. She will be speaking to the PreK3-2nd grade classes. Parents have the opportunity to preorder her books and get a signed copy for your child. The order form was sent home last week and is attached to this email. The deadline to preorder books is Friday, March 17th. Please include payment with your order form – cash or check payable to the author Jeryl Christmas.
- Come to the Table: Join us on Saturday, March 25th at 6pm for an evening of community, celebration, and vision casting. During this evening under the lights, guests will enjoy appetizers, dinner, dessert, live music by very talented students, and an auction. Dr. Fajardo will also share the vision for the future of Ben Lippen School.
If you would like to volunteer or have an item or experience to donate for the auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save your seat at the table by Wednesday, March 15!
- Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball: Save the date for the Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball game Saturday, April 1st 6-8pm at the MR campus gymnasium. PK3-4th grade boys are invited to bring their mom, aunt, grandmother, or special female guest. Sign up forms were previously sent home and are due, along with payment, by Friday, March 24th.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming
2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
- WIN Summer Camps: Make plans to join in all the Fun, Fundamentals and Faith at the Ben Lippen Athletics WIN Summer Sports Camps! Stay tuned for registration information.
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 25 Come to the Table event
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
April 1 Mother/Son Night
April 7-14 Spring Break – Classes resume April 17th
May 10 Half Day of school – dismissal at 11:45am
May 11-12 No school
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax