NE Campus Updates: 5.17.23
May 17, 2023 Uncategorized
Here are some final reminders as the 2022-23 school year comes to a close:
- Senior Sendoff: Our Seniors will be walking through our hallways TOMORROW Wednesday, May 17th as students and teachers cheer them on along the way. Our NE kiddos will travel by bus to MR to take part in this celebration. Feel free to make a sign at home to congratulate the Class of 2023 to make them feel extra special!
- Ben Lippen Arts Academy: Fall 2023 registration for the Arts Academy (formerly the Music Academy) is now open at https://www.benlippen.com/arts/artsacademy/ Private lesson options include music, art, and acting.
- Half Days Next Week: Please remember that next Mon-Wed, May 22-24 are half days of school. Dismissal is at 11:45am and no aftercare will be provided. Wed, May 24th is the last day of the 2022-23 school year!
- 2023/24 School Supplies: We are so excited that this year we’ve partnered with 1st Day School Supplies. Did you know the average parent has to visit two and a half stores to get everything on their child’s back to school supply list? Not when you order from 1st Day School Supplies! They are going to save us up to 30% over shopping at big box stores like Target, Walmart and Amazon. Better yet, they are the undisputed leader in custom kitting school supplies. Providing us with only brand names you trust and respect like Ticonderoga, Crayola, Elmer’s and Clorox. So, what are you waiting for? Buy early and save! In just a few clicks you’ll have everything you need and only the brand names you trust and respect like Ticonderoga, Crayola, Elmer’s and Clorox. Click here for more information: 1st Day School Supplies
- WinShape Camp: Completed K – 5th graders are invited to participate in WinShape Camp to be held at Blythewood Village Church June 5th-9th. Please see the flyer included in your child’s folder for registration details.
- Cooking and Art Camp: Calling all rising K5 – 5th Graders for Cooking and Art FUN June 5-8 from 9am-3pm at the SAR Campus. Register your child by scanning the QR code on the flyer previously sent home. The registration fee for the camp is $275. Please email Gwen.Cornwell@Benlippen.com with additional questions.
May 18 Kindergarten Promotion
May 22-24 Half Days – dismissal at 11:45am
May 24 Last Day of School
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax