PTF Information 11.1.19
Please see the items below from our PTF. If you have any questions, please contact Nan Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Falcon Fall Festival: We are excited about out Falcon Fall Festival that will be held TONIGHT from 6-9 PM. Please keep the following in mind for this evening:
- bundle up – the temperature has changed!
- parking for the fall festival will be in the Upper School parking lot, the lower school parking lot and the lower bus lot. NO PARKING in the upper gravel area behind the IMAG.
- bring blankets and chairs for the hayride and movie if you wish
- children MUST be accompanied by an adult during roasting of s’mores and the hayride.
- food trucks will be available to purchase dinner from 6-7:30 PM. Those attending will be Pawleys Front Porch, Size Matters BBQ and Sunset Slush.
- we have a very limited amount of extra shirts available for purchase for your children to tie dye and will be on a first come basis.
Looking forward to a fun night of fellowship with our Ben Lippen Family!!
Box Tops: Thank you so much to everyone who turned in box tops and scanned receipts in the box tops app! We earned $75 for Ben Lippen by clipping and scanning and that will go directly to gifts and activities for our teachers and students. That is something to be excited about and proud! Thank you again for your participation. If you have not downloaded the app yet, please do, and you can scan all of your receipts for a simple way to help our school. We will not be collecting paper box tops from here on out, as they are quickly phasing out the box tops that will be printed on items that are sold in stores. However, scanning your receipt is quick, and lets you know how much we have for our school at the time! Thank you so much!