To prepare to welcome students back to in-person instruction on August 12, we made plans and prayed through all decisions. We assigned our leadership team to various task groups to ensure that we continue to deliver the “BLS Experience” at the level of excellence you have come to expect from Ben Lippen School. Now that school has started, we are continuing to communicate with local as well as nationwide heads of school in addition to considering all recommendations from the CDC.
This page is intended to provide answers to questions about what classes and other campus interactions do or could look like during the 2020-21 school year. We will use this page to communicate with you about enhanced cleaning, classroom procedures, campus security, and health and wellness implementations. We are being proactive in anticipating and meeting the needs of our students, faculty, and staff each step of the way. If you have additional questions, please reach out to the administrative assistant for your child’s division:
- Lower School: MR Campus – Donna Branny, Donna.Branney@BenLippen.com
- Lower School: SAR Campus – Gwen Cornwell, Gwen.Cornwell@BenLippen.com
- Middle School – Sara Bonner, Sara.Bonner@BenLippen.com
- High School – Sheri Zagata, Sheri.Zagata@BenLippen.com
This document is intended to answer common questions from parents and students. We will continue to add to this list as needed.
- Message from the Headmaster – COVID-19 Protocol Update and Calendar Change February 12, 2021
- Message from the Headmaster – COVID-19 Protocol Update January 6, 2021
- Message from the Headmaster – COVID-19 Protocol Update October 20, 2020
- Message from the Headmaster – COVID-19 Protocol Update September 5, 2020
- Message from the Headmaster July 31, 2020
- Message from the Headmaster July 3, 2020
- Message from the Headmaster June 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Safety Roadmap