SAR Campus Reminders: 2.28.23
Here are a few important reminders for the upcoming weeks:
- Daddy Daughter Dance: A huge thank you to our PTF and parents for all you did to make the Daddy Daughter Dance a success. It was a wonderful evening!
- Falcon Feast Order Forms: March orders are due now. Please return no later than tomorrow, Wednesday March 1st.
- Grandparents’ Day: Dismissal Permission Forms have been sent home with your child. Please return forms by Wednesday, March 8th. A form is needed for every student, even if they do not have a grandparent coming.
Ben Lippen Lower School will celebrate Grandparents’ Day on Friday, March 10th, which is also a half day of school. The morning will begin with grade level presentations at 8:45am and will be followed by classroom visits and refreshments at 9:15am.
- Come to the Table: Join us on Saturday, March 25th at 6pm for an evening of community, celebration, and vision casting. During this evening under the lights, guests will enjoy appetizers, dinner, dessert, live music by very talented students, and an auction. Dr. Fajardo will also share the vision for the future of Ben Lippen School.
If you would like to volunteer or have an item or experience to donate for the auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save your seat at the table by Wednesday, March 15!
- Needed Supplies for Technology Enrichment Class: For our Technology enrichment class, we need empty recyclable small cardboard boxes (cereal, tissue, shoeboxes, etc.). If you have any that you would like to donate, please send them by March 14th.
- Addition of 3rd and 4th Grades to the NE campus: Plans are in motion for the NE campus to continue to expand to accommodate 3rd and 4th grades for the upcoming
2023-24 school year! Interested families should contact Lil Mason, Admissions Director for Lower School, at Lil.Mason@BenLippen.com
- Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball: Save the date for the Mother/Son Neon Dodgeball game Saturday, April 1st 6-8pm at the MR campus gymnasium. PK3-4th grade boys are invited to bring their mom, aunt, grandmother, or special female guest. Sign up forms will be sent home next week.
- Fireflies Reading Program: Ben Lippen Lower School is participating in the Columbia Fireflies Reading Program. Your child will have the opportunity to improve their reading skills and earn a FREE ticket to a Fireflies baseball game. The reading program is from Wednesday, February 1st to Friday, March 10th. Our school’s game date is Sunday, May 7th at 6:05pm. Additional tickets may be purchased at a discounted rate of $10 per person.
March 10 Grandparents’ Day – Half day of school
March 13 No School / Teacher Work Day
March 20-24 Read Across Ben Lippen Week
March 25 Come to the Table event
March 27-31 Teacher Appreciation Week
April 1 Mother/Son Night
April 7-14 Spring Break – Classes resume April 17th
Amy Parks, MSN, BS, RN
NE School Nurse
Ben Lippen School
(803) 807-4500 Phone
(803) 744-1387 Fax