SAR Campus Updates: 12.13.22
Please see the reminders below.
Livestream Link for the Christmas Program: Both of our Lower School Christmas programs will be livestreamed. Please share the following link with those who are unable to attend, but would like to view the performance. Please note that this link is to be used for both programs.: Lower School Livestream.
Christmas Programs: Please see the following information regarding our upcoming lower school Christmas programs.
- Date and Time:
- TONIGHT: 1st– 4th Grades: December 13 at 6:30pm in the Performing Arts Center at SAR. Students are to arrive at 6:00 PM and meet in the cafeteria. The doors to the Performing Arts Cents will open at 6:00 PM.
- PK3 – K5: December 15 at 10:30am in the Performing Arts Center at SAR. The doors to the Performing Arts Center will open at 10:00 AM.
- What to wear: Students are to wear a Christmas outfit.
- Girls – Christmas dress or skirt with a red or green shirt
- Boys – Khaki pants with a button-down shirt or Christmas sweater
Upcoming Half-Days: December 14-16 are half-days for all students. Students will dismiss at 11:45 am and there will be no extended care offered on these days. The bus will run on a half-day schedule.
Christmas Break: Please note that the student return date from Christmas break is Wednesday, January 4. The Ben Lippen online calendar reflects the correct date of January 4 but the printable version that you may have from the beginning of the year does not reflect this date change.
- Tuesday, January 3, is when faculty/staff return.
- Wednesday, January 4, is when all students return – full day of school.
Lost and Found: Due to the continued changing weather, we have collected quite a few jackets and sweatshirts. The lost and found items will be located on a table in the hallway in front of the school office. Any items not picked up by December 16 will be donated to the clothes closet. Just a friendly reminder to label your child’s clothing. If there is a name in their jacket, we do our best to get it back to the student when found. Thank you!
Important Dates to Remember:
December 13 Lower School Christmas Program 1st – 4th Grades (6:30pm)
December 15 Lower School Christmas Program PK3-K5 (10:30am)
December 14-16 Half Days of School – Dismissal at 11:45 (No After School Care)
January 4 Classes Resume – Full Day of School