Spring 2022 Athletic Information
We officially begin the 21-22 Spring Sports season in less than two weeks now. Attached you will find detailed information for all things Athletic! Please make sure to read this before tryouts begin on Monday, January 31. Any student not cleared in FamilyID will NOT be allowed to participate in any athletic events. Instructions for registering or editing a registration are under the “More” tab on www.benlippensports.com.
A few important highlights for you all as we kick off our Winter Season:
- Please continue to send your athletes with their own water bottle each day to all athletic events.
- COVID policies have not been fully finalized for the season but in the meantime, please continue to be diligent and notify your Head Coach as we as our Athletic Trainer Vicky Williams if your child is diagnosed with or exposed to anyone with COVID 19.
- Please make sure you are signed up for alerts at www.benlippensports.com.
- Admission will be charged for Spring sports. BL students and staff are admitted free. Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate. Booster club passes are honored. Please note that reserved parking is for V Football games only. Prices will be the same as Winter admission: $5/$3 for MS games and $8/$4 for JV/V games.
- Picture Day will be February 23 for all sports.
- Finalized Spring schedules will be updated on the website by February 1.
We are looking forward to a wonderful Spring season.
To God be the Glory,
Athletic Operations Manager
(803) 807-4197 phone
(803) 744-1387 fax